Fiesta 2020

Dear SOY FIESTA Sponsors, donors, ticket holders and friends,

We have decided to hold a SOY Fall FIESTA Giving Campaign, which will culminate on Oct. 30th. We hope you will participate. We need your support!

We know this is a difficult time for all of us, and we thank you for your patience as we decided whether or not we could hold our 12th Annual SOY FIESTA this fall. As you know, large gatherings are still not allowed, and we tried to organize, like many other non-profits are doing, an online zoom celebration, but we felt that it was not the best use of everyone’s time. We are preparing to open the center in a hybrid manner by Oct. 19th, some activities in person and some classes and workshops on line, which is taking a lot of our time, and we know that everyone is busy with activities in their own lives. So we hope that you will agree that instead of a zoom celebration, we will celebrate by having a SOY Fall FIESTA Giving Campaign, which culminates on Oct. 30th.

Our Annual SOY FIESTA is our largest fundraising event each year, and the largest part of our annual income. We are fully funded by private donations, and we rely on the support of generous donors like you to fund our programs. It is with a heavy heart that we have decided that it is not appropriate to celebrate together this year, but we hope that you will be with us in spirit rather than in person and participate in SOY’s FALL FIESTA GIVING CAMPAIGN.

We thank those that have sponsored our original FIESTA date of April 24th, (please see list of sponsors below) and we thank those that have bought tickets or have donated to support our programs here at SOY. We have reached 35% of our normal donations for the FIESTA so far. Please help donate to our Giving Campaign to support our programs if you can, so that we can raise the other 65%. If you would like your donation back for tickets purchased, please contact mary@save-our-youth.org

We hope you can support our 2020 Fall FIESTA Giving Campaign, by donating on or before our Giving Day of Oct. 30th.

We will culminate our Giving Campaign on Oct. 30th with updates on our website, Facebook, Instagram and emails, updating our sponsors, donors and money raised. We hope that you will participate!

Thank you in advance for raising needed funds to support our programs through Sponsorships and donations.

SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES (See current sponsors below)

DIAMOND SPONSOR:

  • $10,000—Receive Hand Painted SOY Masks
  • Name in all PR and Promotional Items
  • Including on Website and Social Media

EMERALD SPONSOR: 

  • $5,000—Receive Hand Painted SOY Masks
  • Name in all PR and Promotional Items
  • Including on Website and Social Media

PLATINUM SPONSOR:    

  • $2,500—Receive Hand Painted SOY Masks
  • Name in all PR and Promotional Items
  • Including on Website and Social Media

GOLD SPONSOR:  

  • $1,000
  • Name in all PR and Promotional Items
  • Including on Website and Social Media

SILVER SPONSOR:

  • $500
  • Name in all PR and Promotional Items
  • Including on Website and Social Media

Sponsorships and donations
Sponsor(s)
Donor(s)

Thank you to our current SPONSORS!

Diamond:

  • Anthony & Linda Kinninger
  • Isidore & Penny Myers Foundation

Emerald:

  • Frome Family Foundation
  • The Hoelscher Bell Elliot Foundation
  • Maureen & Phil Ramer

Platinum:

  • Larry & Dulce Kuggleman
  • Dave & Pat Lamb
  • Bobby Lovell
  • Bill Turpit & Rex Allen

Gold:

  • Mary Lynn Bergman & John Rallis
  • Cesar & Mary Cappellini
  • Gerry DeMarsico
  • Joe & Alesia Erickson
  • Sally P. Flotho
  • Ned & Nancy Kriz
  • Lions Club of CMNH
  • Don Maher
  • Roy McCord & Nora Pedersen
  • Dennis & Marcia O’Hern
  • Richard & Dianne Parker
  • Kyle Team
  • Vicki &Darrin Wadman

Silver:

  • Robin & Linda Boyd
  • Claudia Flores
  • Brian & Georgina Forbath
  • Jean Forbath
  • Steve & Betsy Forbath
  • David & Maryjean Harper
  • Michael & Jan Hecht
  • John & Jennifer Kerwin
  • Wendy Maddocks Real Estate
  • Jack & Carol Morrison
  • Newport Mesa Retired Teachers Assoc.
  • Skikos, Crawford, Skikos & Joseph
  • Vicki & Richard Snell
  • Gail & Raoul Standt
  • Woodruff, Spradlin & Smart
  • Karen & Arthur Yelsey
Save Our Youth is a non-profit charitable organization. All donations are tax-exempt. Tax ID: # 33-0585600 © 2020 Save Our Youth  -  site credit